What is DECA?
DECA is a co-curricular program for high school students enrolled in the Business and Marketing program. DECA is the only student organization which prepares its’ members to be America’s future leaders in the fields of marketing, management and entrepreneurship.
Why join DECA?
· Develop leadership and business skills beyond what the classroom can provide.
· Explore a variety of career fields, such as fashion, finance, marketing, hospitality & tourism, sports & entertainment and entrepreneurship.
· Network with business people who can influence your future career possibilities.
· Be recognized internationally in competitive events.
· Create friendships with people from all across North America and beyond at career/leadership conferences.
· Expand your resume and build a college application that will put you at the top of anyone’s list.