Yearbook Cover Design Contest
Calling all artists!
Get your artwork seen and help the yearbook committee design a cover for our 2019-2020 yearbook. The winning entry will appear on the front cover!
Submit artwork for:
1. Cover of book
2. Spine of book
3. Back cover of book
4. Each may be created on 8.5” X 11” piece of paper
5. Vertical orientation
1. Must include the words “Southeastern Regional Technical High School” the school year “2019-2020”.
2. Depict our theme: “2020”
3. Can include your interpretation of our mascot, One Southeastern, High School Logo or Diversity and Unity.
4. Artwork must be submitted electronically to: firstname.lastname@example.org
5. Be sure to include your name, shop and year of graduation in the body of the email
Tips for a successful entry:
1. Not a lot of white space – use lots of color (including background)
2. You may use digital artwork, crayons, markers, paint, colored pencils, or any other medium to draw.
3. Use up the whole sheet of paper. Keep what’s important in the design (i.e.: our school name) away from the paper edges to avoid the artwork being cut in the trim process.
All Entries must be submitted electronically to: email@example.com
Due By: 9 a.m. on Wednesday, October 2, 2019.
Sorry, no late entries will be accepted.
Do not include your name or any other personal identifiers in your artwork