COLONIAL ROOM RESTAURANT
The Colonial Room at Southeastern High School is a fully functioning restaurant run by students in the culinary arts program. Besides being a classroom, we offer meals and special event services to the public.
Within the Colonial Room, students learn all aspects of the food service industry by running a restaurant. From baking, to cooking, to cash management to customer service, students experience all the individual pieces of their chosen career.
The Colonial Room is open to the public at various times throughout the year.
Hours of Operation:
Tuesday – Friday
* Closed Friday, April 28th
- 8:45 am – 10:25 am: Coffee and Bagels
- 11:00 am – 12:35 pm: Lunch
- Please call ahead to ensure we are open! 508-230-1458
- We are always closed the first day of the week regardless of the day (Usually Monday).