Student Employment Opportunities
- Set up the kitchen with cooking utensils and equipment, like knives, pans and kitchen scales
- Study each recipe and gather all necessary ingredients
- Cook food in a timely manner
- Delegate tasks to kitchen staff
- Inform wait staff about daily specials
- Ensure appealing plate presentation
- Supervise Cooks and assist as needed
- Slightly modify recipes to meet customers’ needs and requests (e.g. reduce salt, remove dairy)
- Monitor food stock and place orders
- Check freshness of food and discard out-of-date items
- Experiment with recipes and suggest new ingredients
- Ensure compliance with all health and safety regulations within the kitchen area
- Proven work experience as a Chef or Cook
- Hands-on experience with various kitchen equipment (e.g. grillers and pasta makers)
- Advanced knowledge of culinary, baking and pastry techniques
- Leadership skills
- Ability to remain calm and undertake various tasks
- Excellent time management abilities
- Up-to-date knowledge of cooking techniques and recipes
- Familiarity with sanitation regulations
- Culinary school diploma preferred
- Assist residents with “activities of daily living” including dressing, toileting, bathing, oral hygiene, grooming and eating.
- Aid residents who have mobility challenges with ambulation and transfer, for example escorting residents to dining room or moving residents from chair to bed.
- Cue memory-impaired residents to support their recollection.
- Observe resident physical, mental and emotional health and report any changes or concerns to charge nurse or other senior manager.
- Respond quickly to resident alarms and emergency alarms; enlist assistance as needed for appropriate resolution.
- Report any incident involving residents to charge nurse or other senior manager and document the details of the incident fully and timely.
- Help with housekeeping in resident rooms and public areas including bed-making, linen changes, laundry and general cleaning and sanitizing.
- As needed, assist in meal preparation, meal service and dining room clean-up.
- Become familiar with all emergency procedures of the Home, and take responsibility for safely evacuating residents in case of an emergency on the premises.
- Observe all infection control procedures.
- When possible, participate in and support resident activity programs.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Current Massachusetts CNA/ HHA/ PCA certification required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Able to communicate in English verbally and in writing
- Valid driver’s license and/or reliable transportation
- Able to pass a criminal background check
- Eligible to work in the U.S.
- Able to work on a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
- Responsible, motivated, problem-solving orientation
- Able to think and act independently as well as work collaboratively with colleagues
- Respectful and courteous demeanor
- A sense of humor
- Committed to the highest quality customer service
Endodontic Health, PC – Dental Front Office Coordinator
You will serve as the first impression for our endodontic practice. Your responsibilities will include managing the patient schedule; communicating with patients and referring practices; answering all telephone and email communications; verifying insurance benefits; collections and providing excellent customer service to both patients and referring practices. Requirements include excellent written, verbal, and analytic skills; ability to adapt to a changing environment and handle multiple priorities. No experience is necessary, willing to train. There is room for growth if you are willing and able to cross train and assist the endodontist. Hourly range is $18-24. We are in Stoughton, Massachusetts. www.4-endo.com
Please submit resume to: DRGPELAYO@4-ENDO.COM
Rabbat Family Dental – Assistant Job
Benchmark Senior Living – CNA / HHA
Job Posting: https://www.indeed.com/m/viewjob?jk=e6551890459fe9d8
Job Posting: Electrical Apprentice
Sever Architectural Woodworking
Contact: Joe Sever, 508-887-6292
I’m a local millwork, finish carpentry contractor looking for help, Most of my work is on the commercial side with a few high end residential jobs mixed in.
JP Ryan’s Tavern
246 Brockton Ave, Abington Ma.
Contact: Brian Webb, General Manager, 508 254 2042
Looking for line cooks full-time or part-time.
Mostly nights and weekends 4-10pm or 10am-4pm.
Some experience required, full training provided.
$18 to start but willing to pay more for someone who can prove good working habits, punctuality etc.
Menu is pub style… burgers, steak tips, sandwiches, pizza (we make our own dough).
Please contact me for any additional questions.
Signature Healthcare has a variety of full and part time Medical Assistant and LPN positions currently available. Opportunities exist for Primary Care and Specialty departments in our Brockton, Bridgewater, and Randolph offices, as well as for our Float Department.
Under the supervision of a physician, Practice Manager and/or Director of Nursing, the Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) or Medical Assistant (MA) is responsible for assisting the healthcare team with the care and management of patients during their visit. The LPN or MA will perform professional administrative and clinical duties including but not limited to care, treatment, documentation, education and medication administration to maintain and support the office and to assure efficient patient flow through the office. The LPN or MA will also assist the physician or other clinical staff with procedures, treatments, specimen collection and communication to patients.
LPN: Graduate from an accredited Licensed Practical Nursing program. Current Massachusetts licensure as an LPN required. Current American Heart Association BLS (basic life support) for healthcare workers (with AED) required.
MA: Medical Assistant certificate required. An additional national certification through one of the following organizations required within 90 days of hire: